Chemtrails, Orgonite, Speech Acoustics or Cymatic waves, Telsa’s experiments that prove the science of cymatics, and links to some cool related products -orgonite volt meters and the like…Which frequencies to use for the effect you want- whether to help your garden grow or get rid of pests…
see for animal frequencies:HERE
insect repellent app:NOW
Signal frequency generator free app:Today
And just a tidbit here about other pests:
Humans are capable of “hearing” sound generally in the frequency range of 10 Hertz(Hz) to 15,00 Hz; many animal species can hear sounds up to 100,000 Hz. Many small insects, rodents, bats and mammals communicate at these very high (ultrasonic) frequencies.
- Rodents have well developed auditory systems much like humans.
- Bats have even more complex and sensitive hearing systems.
- Crickets, grasshoppers and cicadas have tympanic organs in openings on their forelegs which “hear” in high frequency sounds.
- Moths have tiny ears on their thorax which detect the high frequency emissions that bats use to find and capture insects.
- Cockroaches have “hair sensillae” that react to ultrasonic vibrations.
- Mosquitoes have clusters of sound sensing hairs on their antennae.
- Wasps, spiders, beetles and bees have “chordontonal” or tympanic membranes that sense ultrasonic vibrations.
- Fleas, ticks and flies do not hear, but ultrasonic vibrations apparently put pressure on their nervous systems, causing immobility.