> CHEMTRAIL ACTION ALERT (below)
Over the past 5-10 years, people all over the world have become more aware of, and alarmed by, the increasing number of unexplained jet streams, aerosol spray plumes or chemtrails in the sky. How many times have we seen a gorgeous blue-sky day turned to a thick white haze by afternoon? There have oftentimes been upwards of 30 jets crossing the visible sky over New Denver alone within a three-and-a-half-hour period; many flights parallel each other, others fly in exactly the same altitude and angle as a previous flight just minutes before, yet others fly in a perpendicular angle, criss-crossing existing trails. This volume of flight traffic is simply not normal, especially when one considers that the direct flight from Vancouver to Calgary is just north of Nakusp.
After a particularly heavy week of jets leaving visible trails in the sky over New Denver, some residents had a rainwater sample sent to a lab on Vancouver Island. The results?
– 3.88 mg/L of aluminum – 39 times MAC (the Maximum Allowable Concentration for Drinking Water Guidelines)
– .03 mg/L of cadmium – 60 times the MAC
– .4 mg/L of lead – 36.4 times the MAC
– strontium. This is the hardest to get a sense of – the MAC for strontium is 5 Bq/L. The strontium in the rainwater sample was measured at .148 mg/L. If anyone knows how to figure out how many Bqs this is, please contact Sean-Patrick.
– 3.6 mg/L of silicon. While soluble silicon is harmless, silicon dust is another matter. Inhalation of fine particles of silicon compounds may cause silicosis particularly in mine workers, leading to tuberculous, nontuberculous or fungal infections, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, emphysema, scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, sarcoidosis, renal diseases and cancer.
Other illnesses commonly associated with chemtrails are: fatigue, headaches, sinus pain, muscle and joint pain, depression, insomnia, anxiety, inability to concentrate, ringing in the ears, changes in eyesight, heart pain, shortness of breath, loss of balance, stomach pain and more.
These results are alarming, so we would like to have snow samples from Idaho Peak tested. It’s a fairly costly endeavour, especially if we want to test for bacterium and pathogens as well as for the 39 element spectrum of heavy metals.
If you or anyone you know feel you can help us with this, including harvesting the actual snow sample (requires someone with a snowmobile), please contact Sean-Patrick at email@example.com
There is also a petition at Mountainberry and at Fitchett & Spriggs Emporium calling on the government of Canada to inform the public about the aerial activity taking place in our skies, and demanding that the spraying stop immediately. Please come in and sign it! It’s a Canada-wide petition, signatures being gathered everywhere they’ve seen chemtrails. Deadline to sign this petition is May 15.
For more information, an excellent documentary is called ‘What in the World are they Spraying?’ by Clifford Carnicom, a respected former technical research scientist in the US Department of Defense, the Bureau of Land Management, and the United States Forest Service.